Price per 5 pieces
€36,16 per piece
Ideal product for jobs related with electrical industry which require protection from thermal risks derivative from an arch flash, in addition to be protected from heat, flames, thermal hazards in variable weather conditions.
- A balaclava made of aramid fibers, fire-resistant viscose fibers and elastomer for greater comfort.
- Offers protection from Thermal risks derivative from an arc flash.
- Suitable for wearing under the helmet.
- Product resistant to fire and antistatic, certified as Personal Protective Equipment under the standards EN-340, ISO 13688:13, EN 1149-5:08, EN ISO 11612:08, EN 15614:07.
- Product certified according to the EN 61482-2:09 ATPV 17,70 cal/cm².
All prices exclude VAT.